About the TaskMaster
My wife first started nudging me in this direction in the 90’s. She kept talking about “transferrable skills” and options.
- I had 6 years of schooling in Drafting and Architectural Drawing.
- Started on my first construction crew in ’77
- Bought and sold real estate contracts, mostly to private individuals.
- Got my real estate license in Spokane, Washington in 1981.
Education and Certifications:
- School of HI Graduate
- ASHI Certified #248597
- NEHA-NRPP Trained Radon Measurer
- Passed the National Home Inspector Exam – MT
- HUD Certified Manufactured Home Inspection
- Past President of NRA-ASHI
- ASHI – Standard Operating Procedure + Code of Ethics